Offering a complete customer service solution, Sikorsky Helitech has developed a innovative and highly skilled engineering team which provides a complete design solution ranging from concept and design development to testing and certification for both rotary and fixed wing aircraft.
The team has extensive experience in the following:
- Development and approval of modifications/repairs for metal and composite aircraft structures;
- Design and approval of modifications to electrical and avionics systems; and
- Development of STC data packages for a range of aircraft capability enhancements.
The company has CAD (Electrical & Mechanical), 3D modelling and Finite Element Analysis capabilities.
Sikorsky Helitech can also provide additional support services which include:
- Project Management;
- Technical Publication Development;
- Test & Evaluation Services;
- Weight & Balance Certification;
- Training Course Development & Instruction; and
- Integrated Logistics Support.
We provide professional services within a well documented multi-disciplined systems engineering framework, utilising procedures which are certified to AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 and AS9110 Rev A by the Lloyd's Register of Quality Assurance (LRQA).
Sikorsky Helitech is an approved design authority under Civil Aviation Safety Regulation (CASR) 21.M approval allows us to design repairs or modifications associated with structures, systems and equipment (Mechanical, Electrical & Avionics) and power-plants.
Sikorsky Helitech is also an Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO) for the Australian Defence Force which allows us to perform engineering services on the Sikorsky Black Hawk S-70A-9, Sikorsky Sea Hawk S-70B-2 and Bell 206B-1 Kiowa aircraft.
We can also develop design packages for submission to foreign airworthiness authorities outside of Australia utilising our comprehensive design support network.
Sikorsky Helitech also has extensive experience in the design of ballistic protection solutions for aircraft. The armour is manufactured using a partnership supplier.
Phone: +61 7 3632 7000
Fax: +61 7 3260 1616