Supply Chain Management / Repair Management
Sikorsky Australia operates a worldwide supply support network servicing Military and Commercial Customers with quality driven, cost effective solutions. We forecast, plan, purchase, expedite, deliver and replenish from single component requirements to total program support. With our highly skilled staff and management information systems we adapt to changing markets to provide continuously improving levels of responsiveness to our customers.
Commercial operators in Emergency Medical Services, Offshore Oil, Mining, Tourism, Survey and General charter Operators and Repair Shops in Australia, PNG, New Zealand, South East Asia and other worldwide locations are supported through an established worldwide Supply Support Network comprising the very best OEM and other specialist suppliers for each Customer requirement. These include:
- Bell Helicopter Textron
- HR Textron
- Sikorsky Aerospace Services through HSI
- Precision Heliparts Canada (PHP)
- Military operators are supported using approved worldwide OEM and other specialist network support.
Features of our supply chain are:
- Our 24/7 AOG service is there with you to help when things don’t go to plan
- Full warranty support - we handle any warranty that may occur.
- We stock a comprehensive Bell 206, 212, 412 component exchange pool.
- Time zone overlap works well for Regional Customers.
- Cost effective support is at the forefront of our recommendations – we combine competitive pricing with a focus on shipping and other costs to ensure Customer operating costs are minimised.
Phone: +61 7 3632 7000
Fax: +61 7 3260 1616