Aircraft Engineering Maintenance Training
Sikorsky Australia is a Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Approved Maintenance Training School (Part 147) for a range of type rated helicopter and engine courses. Our Maintenance Training Courses cover both Theory and Practical subjects with the expectation that all successful students will qualify for a Part 66 B1.3 license providing that students meet the Part 66 Manual of Standards (MOS).
We deliver Maintenance Training under our Part 147 Approval for the following Engines:
- Rolls Royce M250C Series Including FADEC
- Honeywell T53
- Honeywell LTS-101
SCHEDULE & COURSE DETAILS
Please find below the link to the schedule of our Sikorsky Australia Maintenance Training Courses.
To enroll on one of our courses, please fill in the below attached enrollment form and email to SAALSchool.Gr@lmco.com
, one of our staff will be in contact with you shortly
As a FlightSafety International Maintenance Training Facility Provider, we deliver OEM Approved Maintenance Training which is regulatory approved under FlightSafety International’s Part 147 at our Brisbane Facility and off-site facilities as required. Our instructors deliver the following type rated training for Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney Canada:
- PT6A Small Series L & B Maintenance
- PT6A Medium Series L & B Maintenance
- PT6A Large Series L & B Maintenance
- PW206/207 Series L & B Maintenance
- PW100 Large Series L & B Maintenance
PT6T-3/6 Twin Pac Series L & B Maintenance
- PT6T-9 Twin Pac Series L & B Maintenance
- PT6C-67 Series L & B Maintenance
- PT6 Series Hot Section Inspection Maintenance
- LTS-101 Turboshaft Line Maintenance
- T53 Turboshaft Line Maintenance
WebECTM Engine Condition Trend Monitoring
- RE100 APU Line Maintenance
- RE220 APU Line Maintenance
- 36-150 Series APU Line Maintenance
- 331 Series APU Line Maintenance
- 131-9 Series APU Line Maintenance
SCHEDULE To view the FlightSafety International Training Schedule for our Brisbane Facility and other locations, please follow the below link to the FlightSafety International website:
Students who would like to enroll on a FlightSafety International maintenance training course please follow the above links and “Request” a reservation.
Please Note: If you require any further assistance or are interested in scheduling a course at a different time please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +61 7 3632 7000
Fax: +61 7 3260 1616